Disclaimer of Warranty:
In addition to the provisions of this agreement, browsing this website shall also be subject to the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates, local laws and international conventions to which the UAE is party. Therefore, the website user shall not be entitled to use the logo of the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment or the contents of its website, which are subject to intellectual property rights applicable in the UAE and the international conventions made in this regard, without a proper consent from the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment, and adopting the proper course of action set for this practice you expressly understand and agree that your use of the site, or any material available through this site, is at your own risk. Neither Ministry of Climate Change and Environment nor its employees warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site. The content and function of the site are provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment may amend the terms & conditions of this agreement. Amendments shall take effect once made. Your recurrent browsing of the website, following introduction of those amendments, shall be construed as endorsement of those amendments. You have therefore got to visit this webpage regularly to review the terms & conditions of use.
You agree to access and use the site only for lawful purposes, and that you are fully aware of all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the site. By accessing the site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the site to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content against any party;
- Use the site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the site;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Collect or store personal information about others